Summary : Living the 80/20 Way - Richard Koch: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More BusinessNews Publishing

ISBN:

Published: November 12th 2014

Kindle Edition

36 pages


Description

Summary : Living the 80/20 Way - Richard Koch: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More  by  BusinessNews Publishing

Summary : Living the 80/20 Way - Richard Koch: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More by BusinessNews Publishing
November 12th 2014 | Kindle Edition | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, talking book, mp3, RTF | 36 pages | ISBN: | 10.38 Mb

This work offers a summary of the book “LIVING THE 80/20 WAYWork Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More” by RICHARD KOCH.Richard Koch’s 80/20 Principle is a worldwide bestseller: it’s revolutionised businesses, corporate strategies and lives. InMoreThis work offers a summary of the book “LIVING THE 80/20 WAYWork Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More” by RICHARD KOCH.Richard Koch’s 80/20 Principle is a worldwide bestseller: it’s revolutionised businesses, corporate strategies and lives.

In Living the 80/20 Way, Koch explains his theory further, focusing on achieving your potential at work, and happiness in your life. In short, it’s possible to end up achieving more, by doing less.The key, Koch believes, is to make sure you’re doing less of what adds only marginal value (most likely 80% of tasks) and focusing on doing better whatever generates the majority of the value you add (the other 20%). Don’t even try doing your 80%: focus on your key tasks and completely drop everything else.

In practice, the best way to achieve this is to work backwards from where you want to end up: identify your destination, work out the easiest route and then the most efficient actions.Long term, the 80/20 way will affect how you apportion your time, what projects you choose to take on, and how you think creatively. It enables you to focus on and use your strengths, rather than try and fix your weaknesses. Living the 80/20 Way is a route to career success and overall contentment.



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "Summary : Living the 80/20 Way - Richard Koch: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More":


rochesterbusinesslist.com

©2009-2015 | DMCA | Contact us